4.09.2012

Onesie Xtravaganza!


Mine is made from polyester fleece and thick, comfy jersey as well as embellishment in PVC.
My brother's made from the same jersey, just two different colours and screenprinted with my acid print. Details are in nylon shiny blue fabric (don't quite know the name for it) and details in PVC and fake fur.


So what do you say, does anything say siblinghood at the same time as whooop-were-gonna-have-an-amazing-time-dancin as matching onesies?

The first one, that I'm wearing, I made a couple of weeks ago and it's become my best friend during the coldish, moist English winter. As well as the obvious choice for a night out swingin my furries around, as you would say in Swedish.. More about furries later, a whole different story.
Anyhow, I hope my brother's gonna find his as comfy as mine.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar